Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
M9_UDECHUKWU
Rookie
M9_UDECHUKWU

Number of posts : 38
Gamertag : M9_UDECHUKWU
Console : PS3
Game : Madden, EUFA, NBA Live
EAF Cash :
****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-04

****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Empty
PostSubject: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/22/2008, 6:53 am

Today i believe my PS3 overheated
it no longer will load games and the fan died
My roomate, who is also the newest owner of the MMFL eagles,
will also be without a PS3 seeing as we use the same one
I already submitted a warranty service request
so ill just be waiting for a response

until further notice,
Jags and Eagles will be inactive
waiting to come back... we WILL be back
i will post more info as it comes
Back to top Go down
pats4892
Admin
pats4892

Number of posts : 297
EAF Cash :
****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/22/2008, 7:07 am

That, sucks! Did it show any signs of overheating? Cuz lately my fan has been really loud like 5 min after i turn it on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hushsdfootball.com/EGML.php
Proto-Hacker
Rookie
Proto-Hacker

Number of posts : 61
EAF Cash :
****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/22/2008, 12:54 pm

best bet use just a fan blowing on it while you play it
Back to top Go down
pats4892
Admin
pats4892

EAF Cash :
****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/22/2008, 6:53 pm

Proto-Hacker wrote:
best bet use just a fan blowing on it while you play it

I did that last night, cuz now im scared its gonna overheat.
Back to top Go down
pats4892
Admin
pats4892

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/22/2008, 8:22 pm

M9_UDECHUKWU wrote:
Today i believe my PS3 overheated
it no longer will load games and the fan died
My roomate, who is also the newest owner of the MMFL eagles,
will also be without a PS3 seeing as we use the same one
I already submitted a warranty service request
so ill just be waiting for a response

until further notice,
Jags and Eagles will be inactive
waiting to come back... we WILL be back
i will post more info as it comes

Hey, what happens if you ever have to play each other since you use same PS3? Lol. I could set regular season sched. so you dont play but what about possible playoffs? LOL! I guess we'd figure it out, lol.
Back to top Go down
M9_UDECHUKWU
Rookie
M9_UDECHUKWU

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/23/2008, 12:53 am

About the fan issue: we're down in cali in summer and its gettin a lil hot sometimes. Just keep ur ps3 as cool as you can and make sure all your vents are clean and facing away from walls for maximum air flow

Funny thing is, we don't even play each other anymore. We've been playing madden together for 5yrs now and have seen each other play sooo many times we know each others styles perfectly, our games are all about defense now.

We can play each other no biggy
Its up to you
Back to top Go down
pats4892
Admin
pats4892

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/23/2008, 1:44 am

ok, cool
Back to top Go down
M9_UDECHUKWU
Rookie
M9_UDECHUKWU

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 10:45 am

Just an update,

A shipping kit from sony has been shipped to me. The confirmation numbert they provided me says the package will be delivered on the 25th, friday.

I will ship my PS3 back out the same day, and will post any further info when I get it.

This seems like a pretty lengthy process, so I will probably NOT be able to finish the season, depending on when season ends.
Back to top Go down
The_Grimmreaper
Rookie
The_Grimmreaper

Number of posts : 32
EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 11:54 am

That sucks did u use an after market fan on your ps3?
I use the nyko intercooler on high all the time since day 1 when ps3 came out i am on for hours almost everynight.. so far so good as I knock on some wood!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Proto-Hacker
Rookie
Proto-Hacker

Number of posts : 61
EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/26/2008, 7:50 am

eww might wanna watch the intercooler they actually overheat your celerons over time my friend did that with his 360 twice and I know a few other people who have had the prob with the ps3 it blows air away from the system yes but it heats up the internal temp and burns out the celerons inside
Back to top Go down
M9_UDECHUKWU
Rookie
M9_UDECHUKWU

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime7/27/2008, 7:15 am

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

I shipped out my ps3 today, and since I will be getting a refurbished one in return, I don't think I'm gonna get my hard drive back. Because I'm just gonna make a new gamertag, I'm just gonna wait and start fresh with 09.

Because of this I have a question I'm sure everyone else does too

- Will we be transfering this league onto 09 ?
Back to top Go down
M9_UDECHUKWU
Rookie
M9_UDECHUKWU

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime8/5/2008, 7:32 am

i finally recieved an update on my PS3 today
and unfortunately i might not even be back by 09

"Status Date: Monday, August 04, 2008
Status: The unit you are inquiring about was opened and assigned on 8/4/2008. Please allow 7-15 business days from the time we received your unit to complete your order not including shipping and handling time."

sucks huh
oh well
Back to top Go down
SmokeCapone
Rookie

Number of posts : 8
EAF Cash :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime8/5/2008, 8:07 am

Damn, thats fucked up! I hope you play me as soon as you get it back cuz im gonna whoop your ass as soon as you get 09 lol. Nah man I hope it gets back sooner rather than later man. Yo
Back to top Go down
M9_UDECHUKWU
Rookie
M9_UDECHUKWU

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime8/10/2008, 12:30 pm

Don't even start with me smoke
We've only played one game against each other, and if I remeber correctly it was YOU who got whooped ;P

And the new madden is all about the run baby, wait til u see taylor and drew in my backfield now

U do have a pretty good d, but I'm lookin forward to it
Back to top Go down
M9_UDECHUKWU
Rookie
M9_UDECHUKWU

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime8/10/2008, 2:15 pm

i recieved another email from sony
i will be getting my AUGUST 11th
just in time for the big show
ill see you all in season 4
Back to top Go down
pats4892
Admin
pats4892

EAF Cash :

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime8/10/2008, 7:53 pm

M9_UDECHUKWU wrote:
i recieved another email from sony
i will be getting my AUGUST 11th
just in time for the big show
ill see you all in season 4

Nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****   ****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS**** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****ATTENTION ALL OWNERS****
Page 1 of 1